Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.

Okay. I know how long it's been. You've probably all moved on, found someone better (which wouldn't be hard), started new lives -- I probably wouldn't even recognize you anymore.
Pretty sure this woman DOES have balls...

BUT -- let this mark the beginning of a new beginning, beginning with posting more often, even if it's pointless, and trying harder to make all 3 of you reading this uncomfortable but uncomfortably laughing.

Being jobless causes me to have very little to respond to the question, 'How was your day?' Beyond, 'wiped up baby poo and took a dog to rehab.' Since that's what's going on in my life, and doesn't show any signs of stopping, that's what you'll all have to hear about I guess. Deal.

Namaste till next time...I'm leaving these folks to watch over you.

No comments: