Friday, October 31, 2008

Weight, 105. Yeah, in your bra!

I think I'm gonna have a boobie auction.

Because honestly, I have no business owning a pair as large as this one, and all they do is take up too much room. Too much room on my short upper body, and too much room in cute clothes for flat-chested women.

Here's the thing: I'm short. Shorter than average. Short enough that boys that are 5'8" are still tall to me, and short enough that my feet dangle from my desk chair. When a person inhibits such a squat amount of space, the need for bigger-than-B-cups drops drastically, though this is something the ta ta layman is seldom aware of.

I just for once would like to be able stretch my arms without popping a button. That's all I'm asking.

This was just a brief rambling of my current complaint. Peace out.


2 comments:

Ashley Rose said...

Hootie McBoobity - Im sorry rough life, I feel for ya :)
But before you go cutting those bad boys off remember these wise words from Super Bad:
Evan- "I heard she had Breast Reduction Surgery"
Seth-"That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift"
Later Hootie!

The Duchess said...

I would bid on them, without a doubt. :)